– From Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi approximately 50 minutes. Langkawi International Airport, is an airport situated on the duty-free island of Langkawi in the state of Kedah in Malaysia. The airport is located at Padang Matsirat and is about 25 minutes of driving from the town centre, Kuah.
Langkawi International Airport urrently receives flights from Kuala Lumpur provided by Malaysia Airlines and Air Asia. Advance bookings especially for AirAsia can be very cheap (with best promotional fares you can end up flying cheaper than going by bus, if you have no check-in luggage).
– From Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis approximately 7 hours (528km).
– Getting to/away: The airport is 21 minutes from the Resorts World Langkawi by taxi.
– From Kuala Lumpur to Arau approximately 7 hours.
– From Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Kedah Jetty (KTM Express Langkawi) approximately 6 hours (407km).
– From Kuala Kedah to Kuah approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
– From Kuala Perlis to Kuah approximately 45 minutes.
– From Penang to Kuah approximately 2 hours.